Clubs OF Ireland Ticket on sales Now
The clubs of Ireland ticket is a great way to support Portarlington Rugby Club and be in with a chance to win a trip to the Australia Tour and much much more
1. Follow the Ireland Rugby Team on their Summer Tour in Australia, June 2020 – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (Compliments of Vodafone)
2. Win a €5,000 Holiday – Holiday voucher worth up to €5,000 (Compliments of Energia).
3. England v Ireland 2020 Guinness Six Nations VIP trip to Twickenham Stadium, London with the IRFU Patrons Club – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (Compliments of Canterbury)
4. France v Ireland 2020 Guinness Six Nations VIP trip to Paris – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (Compliments of Volkswagen)
5. Experience Business Class Service with Aer Lingus – Transatlantic business class return flights to East Coast routes with Aer Lingus for two persons (Compliments of Aer Lingus)
6. 2020 Galway Races VIP Package – Corporate hospitality at the Galway races and overnight hotel accommodation for two persons (Compliments of Guinness)
7. Aldi Shopping Voucher – Voucher to the value of €2000 (Compliments of Aldi)
8. A State-of-the-Art Home Entertainment System – Flat screen TV and surround sound equipment to the value of €1,500 (Compliments of Aviva Home Insurance)
9. Elverys Shopping Voucher – Voucher to the value of €1000 (Compliments of Elverys)
10. VIP package to all three Guinness Six Nations matches in Aviva Stadium – (Compliments of The Hospitality Partnership)
Terms & Conditions
“Your Club Your Country” IRFU Grand Draw 2019 Particulars and Terms and Conditions
1. This draw is operated and promoted under district license by the IRFU 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
2. The “Your Club Your Country” IRFU Grand Draw 2019 is intended as a fundraising vehicle for IRFU affiliated eligible clubs.
3. The draw is a rugby club draw open to eligible rugby clubs affiliated to the IRFU who have completed and submitted the registration of participation form which has been sent to each club.
4. Completion and submission of the registration participation form shall be construed as an acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this draw.
5. No employees, staff members, IRFU executive committee members or their families may take part in this draw.
6. This draw will take place on Monday 2nd December 2019 under the auspices of independent auditors.
7. All valid entries for this draw must be returned for the attention of Jane Gilsenan, Commercial and Marketing Department, IRFU, PO Box 11430, Dublin 15 by participating clubs including the completion form by 5pm Monday 18th November. Failure to meet these requirements shall deem the entries null and void. No late entries will be accepted. The IRFU will not correspond on late entries with clubs or any other party. It shall be the sole responsibility of the selling club to refund any monies relating to late entries.
8. Prizes for this draw have been sourced by the IRFU. Please note that prizes may be subject to change without any notice given by the IRFU.
9. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions shall null and void any entry/entries to the draw.
10. The IRFU reserves the right to cancel, amend and alter this draw at any time for any reasons it deems necessary without any prior announcement. In such circumstances, it shall be the sole responsibility of the selling club to reimburse entrants.
11. The IRFU will not consult with any parties.
12. All entrants for “Your Club Your Country” IRFU Grand Draw must be aged 18 years or over.
13. Only original, authentic printed and completed sold ticket counterfoils will be accepted for entry into the Grand Draw. Copied sold counterfoil tickets will not be accepted.
14. All entries should include an entrants name, address, contact telephone number, email address (where possible) and Club.
15. Only one prize per winning entrant.
16. The prize is non-transferrable and no other alternative shall exist. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event the winner of any prize is unable to take up that prize, it will be forfeited and null and void and immediately withdrawn from the Grand Draw prizes.
17. In addition, winners of the draw may be requested to take part in publicity arising from this IRFU Grand Draw.
To Purchase your ticket your Team Coach or any member of the committee